Meijer Merchandise Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

Merchandising Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Meijer (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Process was overall very good, they got back to me after a career fair and had initial interview right away. I passed this round and then invited on site for three interviews with HR and other managers. They were very easy to talk to and interested in learning about me and filling in the blanks where I did not understand things.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you should have asked for help, but didn't, and what was the outcome? How would you have responded to it differently?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Meijer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meijer (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

After an on campus career fair, they held next day interviews. It was a 30 minutes interview. About a week later, I received a phone call from HR requesting a second round interview. They provided transportation to this interview in Grand Rapids, MI. The on site interview consisted of three 30-minute interviews and a personality/IQ assessment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when using email was not a sufficient form of communication.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Meijer (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR manager and was then asked to come into the office for a day of interviews. Interviewed at the office with an additional HR person and two hiring managers. The atmosphere was very relaxed and the interviewers spent a lot of time diving into details of my resume and experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for Meijer? How well do you handle stressful situations?   Answer Question

Merchandise Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Meijer.

Interview

I met a recruiter at the career fair at school. I had already applied for the job and later the next week I had an interview on campus. About 3-4 days passed and I was invited for the second round interview which took about 4.5-5 hours. I met with 5 different interviewers for 30 minutes each and then took an online assessment that was not too difficult, personality questions and some math questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What would be some factors that need to be taken into account making sure a product was in stock?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meijer (Grand Rapids, MI) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied online and was then contacted by a recruiter. The process was fairly slow but I was kept updated, I was invited for an interview at their headquarters. This consisted of about four one on one interviews and then assessments. I never received notification about whether or not I got the job after trying to contact HR. Overall everyone i met was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• Name some interpersonal skills you think you should improve,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Meijer (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

This is interview was easy but I didnt get it. Confused as to what they are looking for in associates.

Interview Questions

• How would you do in an environment where there wasnt a lot of training?   1 Answer