Meijer

www.meijer.com

Meijer Merchandise Associate Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandise Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Meijer.

I met a recruiter at the career fair at school. I had already applied for the job and later the next week I had an interview on campus. About 3-4 days passed and I was invited for the second round interview which took about 4.5-5 hours. I met with 5 different interviewers for 30 minutes each and then took an online assessment that was not too difficult, personality questions and some math questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • What would be some factors that need to be taken into account making sure a product was in stock?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Meijer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meijer in July 2010.

I applied online and was then contacted by a recruiter. The process was fairly slow but I was kept updated, I was invited for an interview at their headquarters. This consisted of about four one on one interviews and then assessments. I never received notification about whether or not I got the job after trying to contact HR. Overall everyone i met was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Name some interpersonal skills you think you should improve,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Meijer in May 2010.

This is interview was easy but I didnt get it. Confused as to what they are looking for in associates.

Interview Questions
    • How would you do in an environment where there wasnt a lot of training?   View Answer