Meijer Merchandise Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meijer in February 2015.

After an on campus career fair, they held next day interviews. It was a 30 minutes interview. About a week later, I received a phone call from HR requesting a second round interview. They provided transportation to this interview in Grand Rapids, MI. The on site interview consisted of three 30-minute interviews and a personality/IQ assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when using email was not a sufficient form of communication.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Meijer

Merchandising Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Meijer in February 2015.

Process was overall very good, they got back to me after a career fair and had initial interview right away. I passed this round and then invited on site for three interviews with HR and other managers. They were very easy to talk to and interested in learning about me and filling in the blanks where I did not understand things.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you should have asked for help, but didn't, and what was the outcome? How would you have responded to it differently?   Answer Question

Merchandise Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Meijer.

I met a recruiter at the career fair at school. I had already applied for the job and later the next week I had an interview on campus. About 3-4 days passed and I was invited for the second round interview which took about 4.5-5 hours. I met with 5 different interviewers for 30 minutes each and then took an online assessment that was not too difficult, personality questions and some math questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • What would be some factors that need to be taken into account making sure a product was in stock?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meijer in July 2010.

I applied online and was then contacted by a recruiter. The process was fairly slow but I was kept updated, I was invited for an interview at their headquarters. This consisted of about four one on one interviews and then assessments. I never received notification about whether or not I got the job after trying to contact HR. Overall everyone i met was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Name some interpersonal skills you think you should improve,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Meijer in May 2010.

This is interview was easy but I didnt get it. Confused as to what they are looking for in associates.

Interview Questions
    • How would you do in an environment where there wasnt a lot of training?   View Answer