Meijer

www.meijer.com
  www.meijer.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I was interviewed by three different people from three different departments of Meijer. The first interview was the head pharmacist, the next two were team leaders from grocery and store management. I was impressed by the professionalism and thoroughness of the questions. Once I was hired there was a little bit of rushing through paper work and being asked to sign things that you didn't have the opportunity to read. They said, "don't worry, you'll have access to a copy that you can read later". Other than rushing through the new hire process I felt the standard/quality of the team leaders in all the departments was high and that most employees who had been at the store for a long time appreciated the company enough to remain lifers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an unethical situation that you were forced into and and how you responded.   View Answer
They said, "Your starting pay is 9/hr." I said, "Ok."

Other Interview Reviews for Meijer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrillville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrillville, IN

The process took a weekinterviewed at Meijer in November 2011.

Applied for this position and got to the 3rd interview. Once I told their management that having this job would help me get back into college, they immediately dropped me saying: "Oh, you didn't tell us that you had plans on going back to school. We need complete availability.

Interview Questions