Meineke

Interviews for Top Jobs at Meineke

Regional Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Meineke in February 2014.

Phone interview with HR representative, followed by a phone interview with the VP of Marketing. Next was a face-to-face interview with the entire team (5 total including VP). I was asked about my salary several times, and even asked at the end how much notice I'd need to give my current employers. I was told I'd hear something in the next day or two about next steps but I heard nothing. Even though I followed up immediately after the interview with a thank you email and hand written note.

Interview Questions

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Meineke in March 2009.

I went to Peoria to look for a job. Wes needed another Mechanic on the fly so he hired me on the spot. He said that if I wasn't qualified we would know after a few weeks. I have been there for 9 months now.

Interview Questions
    • How many years experience do you have in the field.   View Answer