Melaleuca Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.8

Independent Marketing Representative, Director III Interview

No interview necessary; everyone is self-employed and works at their own pace; there is unlimited potential for residual income but you have to work hard daily to achieve that level.

N/A ---- just fill out online contract to become a Melaleuca customer and select that you want to do the business.

Spanish Customer Service Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Melaleuca.

Very simple. Dress professionally. Had a typing test for listening and multitasking skills. Had an interview with an HR representative, then with a supervisor. You will be sat with a associate to listen to calls, and if necessary, will do another short interview afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • they are very selective and particular about who they want. They want people that will stay long term.   Answer Question

Information Technology Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Melaleuca in February 2014.

Saw them at a career fair, gave them my resume, and received a phone call from them a few days later to schedule an interview. I ended up seeing them again at another career fair, so they sat me down for a quick interview right then and there.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was fairly relaxed, probably because they wanted to interview me on the spot. They asked what my future plans were and why I wanted the IT internship. Nothing too technical.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Melaleuca.

Multiple phone interviews - company flew me out to corporate HQ for in person interviews. Offer was made shortly after on site meetings.

Interview Questions
    • Be sure to be very detailed in your interviews. This is a great place to work and I worth the time make sure you're. Rey prepared fork your interviews.   Answer Question

Purchasing/Supply Chain Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Melaleuca.

The first phone interview was great. Two managers on the phone and a lot of great questions and even some laughs. They flew me out to Idaho Falls for a round of group interviews in person. The trip to Idaho Falls was great. Great accomodations and people. The follow-up after the in person trip was not wonderful.

Rexburg Call Center Customer Service Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Melaleuca.

I dislike job interviews for several reasons-one of which is being made to wait more than ten minutes to be brought in for an interview when they scheduled the time and I arrived on time. In this instance, I waited at least twenty minutes. So, not too bad. Just slightly annoying since the interviewer knew I was there and went outside to take care of something that I had the impression was not very important/work related.
    The actual interview took about ten-fifteen minutes.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Provo, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Melaleuca in October 2012.

This interview took place on our college campus in the career services office. Before interviewing, the interviewees were asked to take a limited timed test, mostly of simple calculations and IQ related questions.

I remember being asked about stressful situations, what I knew about the company, and what I was expecting salary wise (I overshot the salary question which I think hurt me).

I learned after the interview that some candidates were asked to drive up to Idaho Falls for a second interview.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Melaleuca in April 2012.

I received an email for em to reply with a day and time to schedule the interview. My en roller called me at that time and we talked and had the phone interview that was very simple and answered all of my questions. It lasted about 20-30 minuets.

Customer Service-Spanish Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rexburg, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rexburg, ID

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Melaleuca in March 2012.

I applied for the job online and got no response, so after a week I called them and asked what the status of my application was. They brought me in for an interview and first I took a skills test, which was basically just entering information in Spanish as it played in my headphones. Then I met with one guy who asked me general job interview questions, and then met with a woman who interviewed me in Spanish. I left and a couple weeks later they called me and said I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • What's a product or food that you don't like? How would you sell it to me (in Spanish)?   Answer Question

Website Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Melaleuca in December 2011.

They flew me out. The people were great. They asked the standard questions you'd expect for the position and then some that were more applicable to my experience and the position. There were no crazy problem solving or strange questions meant to trip you up...very professional and polished.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about previous project experiences.   View Answer
    • Asked about my willingness to live in a small community.   View Answer

Worked for Melaleuca? Contribute to the Community!