Mellow Mushroom Server Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

2.2

Server Interview

Interview

Had a quick chat with the manager, basically asked if i could multitask and be on time. It was not a difficult interview. It helps if you know people that can vouch for you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mellow Mushroom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mellow Mushroom (Murfreesboro, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

My manager remembered me serving them at a previous restaurant and immediately sat me down, told me they were impressed by my serving aptitude, and hired me after some questioning. They're extremely helpful in giving people with experience a chance to serve with this company,

Interview Questions

• What's been the hardest thing about being part of the serving community?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mellow Mushroom (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Met with new owners of restaurant. Owners were trying to find the collective vibe for their restaurant and wanted it to match the laidback environment they had seen at other locations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevierville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mellow Mushroom (Sevierville, TN) in June 2013.

Interview

I went in and applied directly in the store. When I received the phone call to have an interview it was within a few days. It was a two day interview with two separate managers, which one was the General manager. They were both very professional and very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Work experience and scenarios about how I would handle guests.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mellow Mushroom (Montgomery, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

Simple hand written application and a one on one interview with the manager, performed a background check- The process did not last long the interview with the manager only took 30 minutes once you got the job but you had to take a test about the menu and what ingredients were on which pizza

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer
    • Are you good counting money   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mellow Mushroom in July 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job before the restaurant opened so their interviews were held at the own job fair. When I arrived there were a number of other applicants taking the menu quiz we had been emailed prior to the interview. When a manager was ready to interview you were called. I was interviewed by the district manager but I had no idea at the moment who she was. The interview was very laid back. She asked me some simple questions about me and my past employments. She also asked me some questions about who I think is important in a restaurant. She then handed me a job discription sheet with the pay rate on it and some other papers and told me shed see me on the first day of training!