Mellow Mushroom Server Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mellow Mushroom.

Met with new owners of restaurant. Owners were trying to find the collective vibe for their restaurant and wanted it to match the laidback environment they had seen at other locations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mellow Mushroom

Server Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Mellow Mushroom in July 2011.

I applied for the job before the restaurant opened so their interviews were held at the own job fair. When I arrived there were a number of other applicants taking the menu quiz we had been emailed prior to the interview. When a manager was ready to interview you were called. I was interviewed by the district manager but I had no idea at the moment who she was. The interview was very laid back. She asked me some simple questions about me and my past employments. She also asked me some questions about who I think is important in a restaurant. She then handed me a job discription sheet with the pay rate on it and some other papers and told me shed see me on the first day of training!

Interview Questions

Worked for Mellow Mushroom? Contribute to the Community!