Melmark Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2014
3 interviews

2.3

Direct Support Staff Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Melmark in March 2014.

went ok.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berwyn, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Melmark in October 2013.

Mostly hire internally, was moving up from another position. Will be interviewed by department head. Pretty standard process.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty by the book questions, how do you maintain work-life balance, tell me about a difficult situation, managing conflict, etc.   Answer Question
    I took the first salary offer and probably should have held out for a bit. In my experience Melmark can usually give a bit more than the first offer but I wouldn't expect much more than an additional 1-3%

Marketing/Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Berwyn, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Melmark in August 2011.

I was kept waiting more than 20 minutes for my first interview. I was invited to return for a second interview with the CEO, which was rescheduled - twice - with only an hour's notice each time! I took my name out of the running!

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions from the marketing people, who were very friendly.   Answer Question

Worked for Melmark? Contribute to the Community!