Melstar Information Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Melstar Information Technologies

Software Develooer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Melstar Information Technologies.

Interview

Easy technical round. May have to attend one at the client side if you are selected for onsite. If you can answer basic technical questions confidently, you are in.

Interview Questions

• Nothing of that sort, as the jobs are mostly for less experienced.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Bad negotiation. No chances. They won't pay more.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Melstar Information Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

There was a written test based on object oriented programming and recent web technologies. Two sets of technical interviews. Had to explain the details of each prior projects and the technologies used to develop the applications. Hands on data model details, accessing, retrieving and using it in the web. Technical interview was based One management and Human resources interview regarding salary, benefits, location etc.

Interview Questions

• What is a servlet. Example and implementation of servlet.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Melstar Information Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Very easy process. Interview is conducted by the client. No difficult questions. Easy entry in to a once'a-giant public limited company. If you are too dumb they willnreject you, people with 2-3 years of experience easily get selected.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Melstar Information Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

written->telephonic interviw-> HR

Interview Questions

• Why you are leaving your current company?   1 Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Melstar Information Technologies (Chennai (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

The interview process was good at that time, I was interviewed for 15 mins and I got my offer immediately, that was a nice experience. They had issued the offer with the confidence they had on me and I proved that

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe integration testing with an example of a Banking application   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate