Meltwater News US Support

Meltwater News US Support International Management Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

International Management Program Interview

International Management Program
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Meltwater News US Support in March 2012.

Interview Details – After a campus-specific job listing was posted, there were two separate phone screens. Neither appeared to be much of an "interview," per se; they both just served to push information about the company rather than assess skills/aptitude/work history.

Here things take a turn for the worse. It was their expectation that I come to their Boston office only four days after the second phone screen for an in-person interview. This is a little quick, but hardly a bad thing, right? Wrong. Not only did they expect me to pay all my expenses out of pocket, covering a flight and hotel for the *chance* to interview, it was for a GROUP interview (i.e. they planned to herd 20+ unwitting dupes into one room and somehow pick out viable new hires). Outrageous and laughable at the same time. Whoever came up with this asinine HR policy is a clown. Turned them down on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you more or less interested in the position after I shared this information? (Repeated at least 3x per person by two different interviewers)   Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for Meltwater News US Support? Contribute to the Community!