Memento Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Memento in August 2010.

Interview by phone first, with some technical questions.

Next, brought in for on-site interviews, during which met with various sales and technical representatives, and had to give 5-10 minute technical presentation.

People seemed very positive, laid-back office culture. Be ready to ask questions and really engage- for much of the interviews they were telling me what the environment at the company was like, to really make sure I knew what it meant to have a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you made an implementation decision, realized it was lacking, and fixed it.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Memento in February 2011.

I actually found two separate descriptions for the job that I applied for. One description looked like a great fit for me, the other one looked okay. I thought that there might be two positions, so I went ahead and applied. Within 15 minutes, the recruiter contacted me and we had a pleasant chat about my qualifications. The recruiter told me that she wanted me to speak with the hiring manager and set up a time for the two of us to talk.

A couple of days later I spoke with the hiring manager on the phone for about 45 minutes. It was a pretty thorough interview and he invited me in to meet his team. I met with four people during the face-to-face interview - the recruiter, the hiring manager, the hiring manager's boss, and an interested party. Everyone was very nice and commented that they liked my questions. I thought everything went fairly well and that I would move onto the next step of the process.

Three days later I received a computer-generated "dear applicant" letter letting me know that I "was no longer being considered." While everyone I spoke with was nice and professional, I was really put off by the rejection letter. I thought it was rude, especially after I had gone into the office.

The office space that I saw looked nice. People were dressed in business casual.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Memento

Worked for Memento? Contribute to the Community!