Memorial Health System of East Texas

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Memorial Health System of East Texas

Candidate Interview Review

Level III Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Memorial Health System of East Texas.

You need to be a level 3 certified security officer in the state of Texas. If you aren't they will send you to school, but you had better have prior military if you aren't certified. Other than that, just be honest and be yourself. I have a B.S. in Criminal Justice and six years of military experience so they were fine with no certification.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, just normal questions. Management is in flux currently so they people who interviewed me are mostly gone by this point. It was a very average interview, what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, things of that nature.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, you take it or leave it. I assume this is the normal course of action for most hourly jobs. I am not sure. You should know what you are getting into, this job is mostly for retired people so opportunity for advancement doesn't exist.