Memorial Health University Medical Center

www.memorialhealth.com
Unclaimed Profile

Memorial Health University Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Memorial Health University Medical Center

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Memorial Health University Medical Center.

Interview

I applied for this position in September. I received a phone call in November and did a phone interview. After my phone interview, my resume was forwarded to the hiring manager. I received a phone call a week or two later to set up the sit down interview. I went to the sit down interview which went really well. All of the ladies were nice, and was really a position I was interested in (besides the fact that they wanted someone to work every weekend).

Interview Questions

Finally in December I received a phone call with the job offer, but I turned it down. The pay was way too low for the years experience and education I currently have.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Memorial Health University Medical Center (Savannah, GA).

Interview

I had one interview as I originally was being hired for the position that I had when I left MHUMC a few years before 2009. I was going back to work for the same boss that I had before & they needed someone ASAP in the position. That did not equal having any kind of negotiating room when it came to pay! MHUMC pays as little as they can whenever they can.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Memorial Health University Medical Center (Savannah, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

What guideline do you follow when you code EM services, 1995 or 1997, and why?

Interview Questions

• There was none. All questions were based off your experience with coding.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Memorial Health University Medical Center in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online and a week later I was invited to come in for an interview. The interview was completely situation based and I was offered a second interview the following week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult it was all a "what would you do" interview   Answer Question

Billing Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Memorial Health University Medical Center in October 2009.

Interview

An application was submitted via their website. About one week later, a telephone call was made to me to invite me in for an interview for the position they were looking to fill as soon as possible. The called was made on Wednesday and the Interview was scheduled for Friday. The interview lasted for about 15-20 minutes. The interviewer started by describing the position in detail then ask of me to state a little bit of information about myself. All of the questions were situational.

Interview Questions

• State an example of a confict that you created a resolution for.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Memorial Health University Medical Center in May 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for nurse residency program. Had been told to work at hospital while in school would get you in the door. Did that for one year prior. Asked to pick 3 top spots to interview in. While waiting for interview date to arrive, found out the places I chose had already promised nursing spots to those that had been working in those areas while in school (they had been there longer than I). So, interviews chances were a waste of time.