Memorial Hermann Healthcare

2.3

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

RN II HVI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare.

Was contacted about a week after applying online, and then had a telephone interview that next week. Phone call from manager was over 30 minutes late, due to another interview running over. Interview went smoothly, although when I asked for additional information about programs that were listed on the hospital website specific to the HVI, the manager was unable to answer that. The interview went well, but I did not hear back from the recruiter until the end of the week (I interviewed on a Monday).

Interview Questions
    • You have a patient that has just returned from the cath lab, and 30 min after the sheath is pulled, he complains of extreme back pain. How would you intervene?   Answer Question

Withdrew application, due to postponement of relocation.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in June 2014.

People were professional. Well, out of the 2, one was. There were 2 ladies there. One was more interested in talking to me/ nicer than the other.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about how your strength helps you in difficult situations   Answer Question

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in June 2014.

Applied a month ago. Got a call from the HR dept., and had an over the phone interview. Interview took about 10 minutes. Pleasant and questions were mostly about background for the position applied for. "Are you currently certified" ....etc. Got a call back two days later and set up for an interview with the manager of the department. Pretty quick process once they give you the initial call. Interview with manager and the lead tech at night went smooth,made you feel comfortable, asked questions as far your background, where your from, family life up to your work background. Showed me around the facility, basic rules of how they run the department. Whole interview took about 30 minutes. Basically put the interview went perfect. Didn't expect to hear from them for awhile but they called me back three days later and made an offer. Plus I think it helps to send an email of thanks to the recruiter who called you and set up the interview. I did that after my interview. Whole process minus the month after applying took a week. That's fast.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at all. But was shocked by the straight forwardness, and the honesty about how they are generous about the salary. They certainly pay you what you are worth.   View Answer
    Negotiation phase was probably the best I've ever encountered. Very generous salary, and the manager was honest and direct.

Patient Escort Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in February 2014.

I first went to a job fair where I met with the staff of the HR department. After interviewing with them I had to interview with the director of the section I was interviewing for. Once they made there decision they called my in and I had one last interview with the staff and upper management of the section I would be working for.

Interview Questions
    • Overall It was a pretty easy interview process. Most of the questions asked were ones that are asked at most other interviews.   Answer Question

Senior IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in May 2012.

Lot of thoughtful questions, they will quiz you on the area that you are applying for, Must work well with lot s of teams

Anesthesiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in December 2011.

They asked about my skills of being an anesthesiolgist. The people are very nice and the office was like a complete luxury.

Manager Patient Access Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in December 2010.

applied online. Received call a few weeks later from recruiter. Did a telephone interview with the recruiter. Two days later I received a call to coordinate a 1-1 interview with the Director. Received email to confim interview date. One on one interview scheduled w/Director took about an hour. Seemed to go really well. Explained the process and said 2nd level would be a interview with the VP. Interviewer seemed to be very interested, but I never got a call back.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was pretty straight forward. Nothing surprising. I was expecting a lot of behavior based questions, but the interviewer was more talkative about their career path.   Answer Question

Senior Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in September 2010.

They were very professionl and intrested helping you grow within the position. They were direct and very imformative. They stayed on topic. They wanted to know how I plan to help the organization grow and how I felt I would fit with the brand.

Clinical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in August 2010.

I was asked a number of general and scenario type questions. Nothing was too difficult. This was 4 years ago, so the questions are a bit more complicated now.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate the salary since this was my first job out of college

Department Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in July 2010.

The hiring interview was easy and made to feel very comfortable.

The salary was competitive so no negotiating was needed.