Memorial Hermann Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Sterile Processing Technician
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied a month ago. Got a call from the HR dept., and had an over the phone interview. Interview took about 10 minutes. Pleasant and questions were mostly about background for the position applied for. "Are you currently certified" ....etc. Got a call back two days later and set up for an interview with the manager of the department. Pretty quick process once they give you the initial call. Interview with manager and the lead tech at night went smooth,made you feel comfortable, asked questions as far your background, where your from, family life up to your work background. Showed me around the facility, basic rules of how they run the department. Whole interview took about 30 minutes. Basically put the interview went perfect. Didn't expect to hear from them for awhile but they called me back three days later and made an offer. Plus I think it helps to send an email of thanks to the recruiter who called you and set up the interview. I did that after my interview. Whole process minus the month after applying took a week. That's fast.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all. But was shocked by the straight forwardness, and the honesty about how they are generous about the salary. They certainly pay you what you are worth.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was probably the best I've ever encountered. Very generous salary, and the manager was honest and direct.

RN Interview

RN
Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in June 2014.

Interview Details – People were professional. Well, out of the 2, one was. There were 2 ladies there. One was more interested in talking to me/ nicer than the other.

Interview Question – Tell me about how your strength helps you in difficult situations   Answer Question

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Patient Care Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the head Director, then again interviewed by the unit manager, then went through memorial orientation then a separate location orientation, along with obtaining my CPI and CPR.

Clinical Support Analyst Interview

Clinical Support Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked a number of general and scenario type questions. Nothing was too difficult. This was 4 years ago, so the questions are a bit more complicated now.

Interview Question – Why I should be hired over similar applicants.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate the salary since this was my first job out of college

Senior Applications Analyst Interview

Senior Applications Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in September 2010.

Interview Details – They were very professionl and intrested helping you grow within the position. They were direct and very imformative. They stayed on topic. They wanted to know how I plan to help the organization grow and how I felt I would fit with the brand.

Interview Question – Do I plan to leave the dept in less than 6 months?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare.

Interview Details – Put in all proper paper and online application papers - but was called after position filled 'to be sure that all on the application was accurate'

Interview Question – No true questions asked, just confirming information on resume.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied in-person and interviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare.

Interview Details – Process takes a long time. Panel interviewing.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that is not mentioned in your resume?   Answer Question

Medical Records Assistant Interview

Medical Records Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in September 2013.

Interview Details – Initially received a phone call from hiring manager to schedule interview. Interview took place on job site with department director & department supervisor. During the interview, the atmosphere was calm and casual, and lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Question – What is your salary expectation, and why do you think you deserve that amount?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations took place over the phone.

Department Supervisor Interview

Department Supervisor
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in July 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring interview was easy and made to feel very comfortable.

Negotiation Details – The salary was competitive so no negotiating was needed.

Patient Escort Interview

Patient Escort
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Memorial Hermann Healthcare in February 2014.

Interview Details – I first went to a job fair where I met with the staff of the HR department. After interviewing with them I had to interview with the director of the section I was interviewing for. Once they made there decision they called my in and I had one last interview with the staff and upper management of the section I would be working for.

Interview Question – Overall It was a pretty easy interview process. Most of the questions asked were ones that are asked at most other interviews.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Memorial Hermann Healthcare

Worked for Memorial Hermann Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Memorial Hermann Healthcare interview questions and advice. All 30 interview reviews posted anonymously by Memorial Hermann Healthcare employees and interview candidates.