Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hospital Interview

Hospital

Interviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs

Interview Details – Initial communications good. No training once in the position.

Medical Technologist Interview

Medical Technologist
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person - interviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs in August 2009.

Interview Details – I had to cold call the lab in order for them to review my resume. I had tried for 5 years to be hired there. Once I got an interview, it was quick and easy. Different management was there at that time.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult or unexpected. They did ask if arriving on time would be a problem for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple - there wasn't one.

Very Difficult Interview

Registrar Interview

Registrar
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 3 women for a registrar postion. The interview questions were way over the top and I did not even understand half of them. I have 8 years of experience in the medical industry and it don't take much knowledge to be a registrar.

Interview Question – What type of programs do you work on give an example from the beginning to end, it was something like that. The questions were technical and had nothing to do with registration. Another question was name a time when you had to help a coworker.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pharm Tech Interview

Pharm Tech
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs.

Interview Details – Apply, interview, background check/drug screen, I wk orientation

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Patient Care Technician Interview

Patient Care Technician
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs in December 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and was called by recruiter to set up an interview with the manager of my unit. Went to interview and asked what I knew about the floor, why I would be good for the the job, etc. Recruiter followed up with me the next week with a job offer.

Interview Question – In bad weather, would you call out for your shift?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Patient Care Tech Interview

Patient Care Tech
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs in May 2010.

Interview Details – very professional panel of ladies interviewed me in a relaxed athmosphere asked me nine questions, told me that they liked what they saw but there were other applicants it could take seven to ten days for them to let me know if i got the job. they called me back that afternoon and i was hired

Interview Question – why do your coworkers respect you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i did not want to negotiate, that offer was fine with me

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs in June 2010.

Interview Details – Referred by co-worker. Told I would be interviewed within days, but was not. Kept current job.

Interview Question – Interview fell through.   Answer Question

Worked for Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs? Contribute to the Community!