Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs

Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs

Hospital Interview

Initial communications good. No training once in the position.

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs in July 2013.

I was interviewed by 3 women for a registrar postion. The interview questions were way over the top and I did not even understand half of them. I have 8 years of experience in the medical industry and it don't take much knowledge to be a registrar.

Interview Questions
    • What type of programs do you work on give an example from the beginning to end, it was something like that. The questions were technical and had nothing to do with registration. Another question was name a time when you had to help a coworker.   Answer Question

Pharm Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs.

Apply, interview, background check/drug screen, I wk orientation

no negotiation

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs in December 2011.

Applied online and was called by recruiter to set up an interview with the manager of my unit. Went to interview and asked what I knew about the floor, why I would be good for the the job, etc. Recruiter followed up with me the next week with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • In bad weather, would you call out for your shift?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs in May 2010.

very professional panel of ladies interviewed me in a relaxed athmosphere asked me nine questions, told me that they liked what they saw but there were other applicants it could take seven to ten days for them to let me know if i got the job. they called me back that afternoon and i was hired

Interview Questions
    i did not want to negotiate, that offer was fine with me

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person – interviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs in August 2009.

I had to cold call the lab in order for them to review my resume. I had tried for 5 years to be hired there. Once I got an interview, it was quick and easy. Different management was there at that time.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult or unexpected. They did ask if arriving on time would be a problem for me.   Answer Question
    Simple - there wasn't one.

Office Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Memorial Hospital of Colorado Springs in June 2010.

Referred by co-worker. Told I would be interviewed within days, but was not. Kept current job.