Memorial Medical Center (IL)

www.memorialmedical.com
Profile Unclaimed

Memorial Medical Center (IL) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2015
Updated Feb 14, 2015

3.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Memorial Medical Center (IL)

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Memorial Medical Center (IL).

Discriminatory hiring practices. Was hired at same time of approximately 20 others. I was the only new hire who was overweight. I was forced to go through a "fit for duty" assessment involving heart rate monitoring while lifting weights, doing squats, bending, pushing and pulling measurements and other muscle strength/stamina exercises. Despite never having an on-the-job injury, I discovered during orientation, no other new hire had to complete this assessment.

Program Manager IT PMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Memorial Medical Center (IL) in October 2013.

First - 30 minute interview with Search Firm (Pro-Tech)
    Second - 30 minute interview with Memorial HR - Standard questions
    Third - 30 minute interview with PMO Manager
    Fourth - 2.5 hour interview with IT management; Other hospital management; HR review of benefits
    I was an out of state candidate and I was treated very well be both Memorial staff and the Search Firm while I was on-site.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult situation I was put in was having the department managemenet I would be working with interviewing me during my on-site at the hospital.   Answer Question

Director, IS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Memorial Medical Center (IL) in November 2010.

Interview process was a little rocky but overall a good experience. HR at first wanted to set-up a skype interview rather than an in person. Initial interview was through a recruiter, then HR phone screen, hiring manager, phone screen then in person with 8 people simultaneously.

Interview Questions
    • Asking me to detail how I would fix an issue without having any details related to the problem. Kept asking and I kept asking for a little more detail. Impossible to answer with a definitive answer until the problem was known.   View Answer
    Negotiation process was short. Able to negotiate additional moving costs.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Memorial Medical Center (IL) in September 2010.

Had several phone interviews with the staffing agency then came a 60 minute interview with the HR lady and then a 30 minute interview with the hiring manager. Of the 30 minutes the hiring manager took 15 minutes to describe the position. Then asked me a few questions. I was rejected because I did not speak in depth.

Interview Questions
    • What are the three top qualities of a manager   View Answer

Patient Access Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Memorial Medical Center (IL) in December 2009.

Had to interview with HR dept and supervisor of my dept

Interview Questions
    • You have to do an hour and a half of computer based tests before you can interview with supervisor of your department   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating. They tell u what they will pay & when u will work.