Memorial Sloan-Kettering

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Memorial Sloan-Kettering

Interview Details – Asked for my resume. Seemed impressed with my GPA, but were full for the summer.

Interview Question – Never got around to this part, unfortunately.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Memorial Sloan-Kettering in March 2012.

Interview Details – Just asked one or two really basic questions. Was with a recruiter and only took a few minutes. Just be prepared.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Memorial Sloan-Kettering in January 2010.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from a HR person about my resume which I had submitted almost 3 months earlier. I was asked a few simple questions about my academic experience and career goals and why I was interested in working there. Then I was asked to come in to an interview in person at the HR department. Again, simple questions about my college experience and career goals. The HR person then said they would see if any research managers had needs that fit my interests. Overall the interview was easy, though very vague as I wasn't actually speaking with a person I would be working with.

Interview Question – Why did you chose to go to your college? Why did you chose your major?   Answer Question

Research Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Memorial Sloan-Kettering.

Interview Details – I got an initial phone interview and was able to talk to the research manager for about an hour. Questions included my college experience, language skills, analysis skills. Then I was asked to wait for HR to have the an on-site interview.

Interview Question – Can you deal with difficult cancer patients?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Memorial Sloan-Kettering

Worked for Memorial Sloan-Kettering? Contribute to the Community!

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Videos

Memorial Sloan-Kettering – Why Work for Us?

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) is the world's oldest and largest private institution devoted to the prevention, treatment, and cure of cancer. Founded in 1884, Memorial Sloan-Kettering has long been a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Research Assistant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Memorial Sloan-Kettering employees and interview candidates.