Memphis Interview Questions

3.5

Firefighter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Memphis (Memphis, TN).

Interview

an application can be obtained at City Hall, 125 N. Main, Memphis, TN 38103, If your application is accepted you will still have several months of paper work & testing. This will be in a series or multileveled process, which will include but not limited to strictly following instructions, written tests, medical testing, physical testing & endurance.

Interview Questions

• How will you react & will it upset you when politically connected coworkers are preferably promoted, due to government quota, when they are not qualified to do the job they are given?   1 Answer

Aflac Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Memphis (Memphis, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

Used a power point for ease of visual understanding. Regional manager was very charasmatic and intrested in golf. Also great view! Extremly informative.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider success to be.   1 Answer
    • Why should I hire you.   1 Answer

It was commision only. I have too much at stake to be working hours without promise. I want people to buy from me I do not want to sell things to people.

Signal Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Memphis in September 2010.

Interview

Submitted application got an interview. Standard questions were asked. A tour of the work environment was given. Met some of the future co workers. Submitted application got an interview. Standard questions were asked. A tour of the work environment was given. Met some of the future co workers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Memphis (Memphis, TN) in May 2010.

Interview

Submit online application and resume. Best to contact or know someone at the company to hand carry your resume. Phone screening followed by 1 to 3 interviews with upper management panel or one on one with General Manager

Interview Questions

• Unexpected: How do you define success   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are open to negotiation

Environmental Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Memphis (Memphis, TN) in November 2009.

Interview

Applied on-line for position advertised on city's website in October 2009. Interviewed in November 2009. Constantly strung along by the human resources department, which apparently makes the final recommendation to the person in charge of the department. Informed that there were five final candidates for the position. Not informed of hiring decision until March 2010.

Interview Questions

• A series of arcane technical questions asked by a panel of three people.   Answer Question

Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Memphis (Memphis, TN) in June 2008.

Interview

four to six month process, might take two or three trys to get hired
    expect physical agility test, extensive background check, psychological test (s), intelligence exam and several others

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none