Menards Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Matteson, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Menards (Matteson, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

One-on-one with HR rep at the store location. Filled out paperwork before hand with a series of questions about my work past and how I view certain situations. The interview lasted about a half-hour. The rep was friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What I thought about theft   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Menards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Menards (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2010.

Interview

Answer basic questions... no prior knowledge needed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Menards (West Bend, WI) in March 2008.

Interview

HR called to ask me to do an interview. As the day approached, I researched questions and tried to prepare for these. I was asked to bring anything (resume, reports,other) that might help them to decide. When I got there, she was not prepared. I was given a form to fill in that assessed my responses to things like theft and decision problems. Test was simple in it's questions. Then she called the manager and we sat down to talk. He asked about my education. He told me what would be expected and explained the job. I asked questions and he supplied answers. I thought I had done well, but then a manager would not lead you to believe otherwise. The manager has gone on vacation since the interview and HR said they are still interviewing. She said if I did not hear from them within one week of managers return, they had probably gone with someone else. I do not think it was handled in a top professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Asked for my most difficult supervisor moment.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Menards in August 2008.

Interview

the Online process was relatively easy. but knowing if you were going to get an interview was frustrating. Finally got an email. set up a date for a phone interview. She asked some situational questions that I was expecting and some that I wasn't. you never know if the answers were what they were looking for