Menards Building Materials Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.2

Building Materials Team Member Interview

Interview

Walk in and fill out paper application. After waiting roughly six months was called in for a 1 on 1 interview. Then received a call to come back for an orientation about a week later.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were pretty standards. Nothing you wouldn't expect from your average interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Menards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Menards (Mount Pleasant, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and welcoming. It was a one on one setting with my manager asking questions and he was interested in my past experience as well.

Interview Questions

• What kind of construction experience do you have that would help you in building materials   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Menards (Eau Claire, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was short and consisted of some pretty easy questions, typical stuff. The manager was pretty straight forward and interviewed with the human resources girl as well. They didn't talk a lot about compensation or details about the job, they talked a little bit about the environment and how it would be selling the building materials. Overall it was a pretty easy interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Menards (Valparaiso, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

The application is super straight forward and pretty much leads you straight into getting hired. All they really look for is that you have some type of experience even if it's just mowing lawns. If you are under 18 forget about even applying. The interviews are with the HR and possible department manager. As long as you look presentable(collected shirt and blue jeans) and have a sense of humor you are basically a shoe in. All that's left is the drug test and you are in

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I interviewed at Menards (Bloomington, IN) in June 2010.

Interview

Very nice people that performed interview. Relatively standard behavioral interview.