Menards Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.0

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Menards.

Interview

Applied in person, was asked to come in for an interview. Came in for interview, was given a pre interview questioner and then had short one on one interview. Interview was very straightforward and easy, interviewer was very nice. Was instructed to got in for a drug test before employment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here, strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Menards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Menards (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Relaxed interview. Started with questionnaire. Then the interview. Only interviewed by one person, I was surprised at that. Went over my application from online. Asked about my experience. Told me all about the job & what it pays during the week & more on weekends. Offered me the job after.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about my previous employment. Why did I want to work at Menard's. Describe myself in five words.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Menards (Saint Cloud, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic process. Went to one of there job fairs and filled out an app and gave it to them and waited. Got called up interviewed and sat back down. Got interviewed again.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Menards in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application. Met with a manager and had an interview, then she took me down to speak with another manager after our interview was over. He asked me a couple of the same questions and said that I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Menards (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Menards called me and the woman on the other side had said my interview was to be at 6pm the following day. I got to menards at 5:34 pm and they did not attend me till 6:45 when someone finally approached me and said that they had no interviews scheduled. Big waste of time and they promised to call me back but never did. Ask for the person who called name and make sure of the time and date they say.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, MN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Menards (Buffalo, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Friendly atmosphere but still professional. The staff made me feel very welcomed and they were extremely understanding of my situation. They asked question in the interview that I hadn't been asked in an interview before so they had caught me off gaurd.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorkville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Menards (Yorkville, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online and they called me within a couple days for an interview. I interviewed with 2 HR coordinators. It was a short and standard interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Menards (Hanover Park, IL).

Interview

Filling out a paper app at the store and got a call back within 2 days for a face to face interview.
    Day after getting a call, I just went in causally to talk to the GM on duty and HR then we set up a face to face right then and there, 20-30 mins later I walk out with a job.

Interview Questions

• none, very easy questions like if you saw some one stealing what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, negotiation space.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Menards (Morris, IL).

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and got a call to schedule an interview on that following Monday. I interviewed that Wednesday and got sent for a drug test. I got a call back that next Monday to schedule a day where I could start work. The interview went great and the two ladies that interviewed me were very nice and didn't make me feel intimidated. I only had the one interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Menards (Moorhead, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

Had interview with both Assistant GMs, was hired that day, and send for drug testing. I got a call back a couple days later offering me a full time position.