Menards

Very Easy Interview

Full Time Team Member Interview

Full Time Team Member
Bloomington, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Menards.

Interview Details – Not a real interview. No real questions asked. Just filling positions with bodies

Negotiation Details – None.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Full Time Team Member Interview

Full Time Team Member

Interviewed at Menards

Interview Details – I applied initially online and called after submitting my application.
There wasn't much they could tell me at the moment, they just told me they would be going through all applications and would get back to me.
I decided to show up in person and fill out an application in writing as well.
When I arrived they gave me the application, I filled it out there on the spot. I also made it a point to tell them I had filled one out online, they printed my application I had done online and stapled it to my written application.
They decided to do an interview right than, I waited maybe 15 minutes in the lobby before the HR representative asked me to come to his office.
It took roughly 20 minutes, a few basic questions and some generic chatting and he said I was hired upon completing a drug test, which I passed of course.

Negotiation Details – There was none, everyone gets the same pay/benefits and everything.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Menards

Worked for Menards? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Menards Full Time Team Member interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Menards employees and interview candidates.