Menards

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Menards.

I went to a career fair and talked to HR. She called me about a month later to set up an interview with her. The GM wasn't there so she had me come in for a second interview where I was told I got the job as long as I pass the drug test.

Interview Questions
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Menards

Manager In Training Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Menards.

The human resources manager was very nice and upfront about the position. The assistant manager sat in on the interview to answer any of my questions and was also seemed very friendly. I was kind of upset when finding out that relocation was a must to progress upwards, but the asst manager told me of his experiences of the program and how it is not as bad as it sounds. Interview was quick and my background information was taken seriously.

Interview Questions
    • Give a time of when you experienced horrible customer service.   Answer Question