Menards

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager In Training Interview

Manager In Training
Lansing, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Menards.

Interview Details – I went to a career fair and talked to HR. She called me about a month later to set up an interview with her. The GM wasn't there so she had me come in for a second interview where I was told I got the job as long as I pass the drug test.

Interview Question – Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Manager In Training Interview

Manager In Training

I applied online and interviewed at Menards.

Interview Details – The human resources manager was very nice and upfront about the position. The assistant manager sat in on the interview to answer any of my questions and was also seemed very friendly. I was kind of upset when finding out that relocation was a must to progress upwards, but the asst manager told me of his experiences of the program and how it is not as bad as it sounds. Interview was quick and my background information was taken seriously.

Interview Question – Give a time of when you experienced horrible customer service.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Menards

Worked for Menards? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Menards Manager In Training interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Menards employees and interview candidates.