Menards Morning Stocker Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottumwa, IA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottumwa, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Menards in May 2012.

When I first applied to Menards, it took a while before I heard anything back. A month went by and I called HR several times to let them know I was interested in working with them. I finally received a call back and was asked to come in for an interview. It was pretty straight forward. You go through your previous work history, education, etc. The HR lady went over what jobs were available at that time. (Only Morning Stocker and Cashier was available for part-time.) Basic questions were asked like the "Tell me a time something difficult happened to you. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?" It's what almost every interview asks. Once it was over she offered me the position and I began training two days later.

Interview Questions
  • They weren't difficult or unexpected at all. if you've had an interview before it's the same ones every company asks.   Answer Question
You can't negotiate the pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Menards

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Menards in July 2009.

Very easy job interview, the hardest question I had was "can you show up every day at 5am?" There are quite a few really good morning stockers, however, the amount of turnover for soooo many weird and awful employees at this position makes it an easy interview. Interviewing for a higher paying job in this company would make it more difficult, howver, for this position all you have to do is show some regular intelligence and it will go well.

Interview Questions
    • Really didnt have one. Very straightforward. Can you stock, read aisles, clean after yourself, etc..   Answer Question
    No negotiations, $7.85 start pay.

Morning Stocker Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Menards in October 2009.

I was given a one on one interview with the head human resources rep, and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked the standard questions, what are your strengths and weaknesses, why do you think you would be good for the morning stocker position, and why would you be a good fit for the Menard's team. The interview process was laid back, not anxiety or stress inducing.

Interview Questions
    For my position there was no negotiation process. Then wanted to know if i wanted the job or not.

Morning Stocker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Menards in November 2011.

Just came in after seeing sign on the door needing help. Interviewed and took drug test the same day.

Interview Questions

Worked for Menards? Contribute to the Community!