Menards Receiver Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2015

1.0

Receiving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Valley, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Menards (Cherry Valley, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I walked in to fill an application and asked to see the hiring manager. The asked if i could fill the application there and then she took me to the conference room for a quick interview with her and the department manager. Its a huge plus if you walk in well groomed and in buisness clothes.

Interview Questions

• To describe my past experience and how i would benefit the company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Menards

Receiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Menards (Greenwood, IN) in July 2011.

Interview

I walked into the store and asked for an application, where I was kindly provided with one. I was asked to fill the application out in the store, which I planned on doing anyways. After completion, I kindly asked for the General Manager of the store. I presented him with my application and we had a great conversation, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions