Menards

Very Easy Interview

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Menards in September 2010.

Interview Details – They called me in and I could not make their time, but they scheduled it for later. Whent in talked to Mgr. and got hired on the spot. Because of the lousy pay they can't hire anyone.They also have alot of Home training not requiored because they won't pay you to do it but if you don't than the Mgrs.will make fun of you because you don't do it.

Interview Question – Why did I leave my former job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiting they have a set rate and you get a $.10 (10 cent) raise after 90 days then another $.10 after 6 mos. and 1 yr. Aftrer so many raises than your wages are dfroze. My asst Mgr was ther fo almost 4 yrs and was making 411.00 hr. Take you 8 yrs. to get to $12.00 They want lifers.

Worked for Menards? Contribute to the Community!