Menasha Packaging

Interviews for Top Jobs at Menasha Packaging

Managerial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bridgeview, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeview, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Menasha Packaging in May 2014.

Menasha will first perform a phone interview from their downtown Chicago Corporate office. If they feel satisfied with your answers, you will have an onsite interview at the location you would be working out of like Bridgeview, IL. in a few weeks. Keep in mind, Menasha bought out The Strive group years ago, so if you ever applied at The Strive Group, you will see the same faces which could be a positive or negative experience. The group interview lasted more than an hour, and instead of meeting only the GM as I was told, it was first a 3 on 1 interview with the Director, HR, and Manager from Corporate that do not work out of the Bridgeview, IL facility. After about 40 minutes the GM finally walks in and I proceed to shake his hand, and give him a presentation folder with my Resume, Certification, etc. He proceeds to throw it down to the other side of the conference room table and did not even view it. Not exactly what I expected, but after a few more questions from him I concluded this place was not for by the way he treated me. He definitely is not my cup of tea to report to.

Interview Questions
    • I would not paraphrase any of the questions as difficult, however the delivery of the questions were questionable.   Answer Question

Inventory Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edwardsville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Menasha Packaging in January 2014.

Initial interview was conducted near the company's newest facilities in a convention center. Those not applying for a specific titles went into the "General" category and were in herded into 4-person group interview. Despite making efforts to personalize the interview for my needs, the interviewer did not take notes on our individual performance or questions. The staff help seemed overwhelmed by the turnout, and the event basically functioned as a resume gathering process. Very disappointing, especially for travelling to the city specifically prepared for an interview.

Machine Operator/Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakeville, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Menasha Packaging in May 2012.

Application, Phone Call, Interview, 2nd Interview, Hire

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult. What is one reason that I would NOT hire you?   View Answer
    No Negotiation. Firm offer take it or leave it!

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Menasha Packaging in May 2010.

Generic HR questions right out of the corporate recruiter playbook.....nothing original or pertinent to the position.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest challenge? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Worked for Menasha Packaging? Contribute to the Community!