Menasha Packaging

Relevance Date Difficulty

Managerial Interview

Managerial
Bridgeview, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Menasha Packaging in May 2014.

Interview Details – Menasha will first perform a phone interview from their downtown Chicago Corporate office. If they feel satisfied with your answers, you will have an onsite interview at the location you would be working out of like Bridgeview, IL. in a few weeks. Keep in mind, Menasha bought out The Strive group years ago, so if you ever applied at The Strive Group, you will see the same faces which could be a positive or negative experience. The group interview lasted more than an hour, and instead of meeting only the GM as I was told, it was first a 3 on 1 interview with the Director, HR, and Manager from Corporate that do not work out of the Bridgeview, IL facility. After about 40 minutes the GM finally walks in and I proceed to shake his hand, and give him a presentation folder with my Resume, Certification, etc. He proceeds to throw it down to the other side of the conference room table and did not even view it. Not exactly what I expected, but after a few more questions from him I concluded this place was not for by the way he treated me. He definitely is not my cup of tea to report to.

Interview Question – I would not paraphrase any of the questions as difficult, however the delivery of the questions were questionable.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Inventory Clerk Interview

Inventory Clerk
Edwardsville, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Menasha Packaging in January 2014.

Interview Details – Initial interview was conducted near the company's newest facilities in a convention center. Those not applying for a specific titles went into the "General" category and were in herded into 4-person group interview. Despite making efforts to personalize the interview for my needs, the interviewer did not take notes on our individual performance or questions. The staff help seemed overwhelmed by the turnout, and the event basically functioned as a resume gathering process. Very disappointing, especially for travelling to the city specifically prepared for an interview.

Interview Question – Do you know what we do?   Answer Question

Machine Operator/Helper Interview

Machine Operator/Helper
Lakeville, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Menasha Packaging in May 2012.

Interview Details – Application, Phone Call, Interview, 2nd Interview, Hire

Interview Question – Most difficult. What is one reason that I would NOT hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation. Firm offer take it or leave it!

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Menasha Packaging in May 2010.

Interview Details – Generic HR questions right out of the corporate recruiter playbook.....nothing original or pertinent to the position.

Interview Question – What was your biggest challenge? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Worked for Menasha Packaging? Contribute to the Community!