Menchie's

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Franchise Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Menchie's in March 2012.

I was in the running for the Franchise Relations Associate position at the Menchie's corporate office. The process I experienced was one phone interview and five separate in-person interviews at their office (two different managers, the VP and the CEO twice). They kept calling me back and I had about one interview a week. The questions they asked were thoughtful, challenging and a few of the typical kind (How do you define success? What do you value? What is my greatest weakness? Where do you see yourself in ten years?). The corporate office has what looks like a fun work environment: very colorful office, everyone is young and very professional, the dress code is causal, lots of activity and movement in the office. However, I rate the experience as difficult because of the number of times I went to interview at their office - I felt like it was overkill and that they did not get back to me about their decision - instead, I ended up reaching out to them (after my final interview, I waited a week and a half to hear back and then I called them and emailed them to follow up). I finally heard back that I was not hired with no explanation as to why.
Good luck to Menchie's corporate candidates. Seems like a really cool place to work but beware of their long interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What's half of 850? And divide that in half over and over again until you get to the smallest # you can.   Answer Question