Menemsha Development

Very Easy Interview

Independent Site Surveyor Interview

Independent Site Surveyor
Hawthorne, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Menemsha Development in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by someone via email, asking me to attend a 3 day seminar to become an Independent Site Surveyor. I followed it up with a phone call. They would not tell me very much about the position over the phone, including how much it would pay. I attended the 3 day training seminar where they revealed the scope of work, which was quite large compared to what they said they would pay for it. Two of the five people got up and walked out on the 3rd day. I should have too.

Interview Question – They had a very hard time being straight-forward about how much they would pay.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Menemsha Development in January 2009.

Interview Details – Very professional

Negotiation Details – Interview process was professionally conducted. Not too much room to negotiate salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Menemsha Development? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Menemsha Development interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Menemsha Development employees and interview candidates.