Menemsha Development

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Menemsha Development

Independent Site Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hawthorne, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Menemsha Development (Hawthorne, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by someone via email, asking me to attend a 3 day seminar to become an Independent Site Surveyor. I followed it up with a phone call. They would not tell me very much about the position over the phone, including how much it would pay. I attended the 3 day training seminar where they revealed the scope of work, which was quite large compared to what they said they would pay for it. Two of the five people got up and walked out on the 3rd day. I should have too.

Interview Questions

• They had a very hard time being straight-forward about how much they would pay.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Menemsha Development in January 2009.

Interview

Very professional

Negotiation

Interview process was professionally conducted. Not too much room to negotiate salary.