Menlo Park City School District

Interviews for Top Jobs at Menlo Park City School District

Middle School Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Menlo Park City School District in April 2014.

The interview process was a creative one that involved something like speed dating. This is often used in the corporate world. I met several interviewers who entered the room I was stationed at. I had to introduce myself to every single person. Then each new interviewer proceeded with their questions. It was fast and furious. Some do well in a speed interview situation some don't.

Interview Questions
    • What would your classroom look like? Why? Explain. Give evidence for your choices.   Answer Question

Traffic Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atherton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atherton, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Menlo Park City School District in April 2013.

Call for proposals was followed by invitation to interview. This position was to serve as a consultant paid by a grant for Safe Routes to School. The interview was with five staff and lasted 30 minutes. They explored my knowledge of the issues facing students getting to school on bike and foot in the District.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing comes to mind - pretty reasonable questions and no baloney.   Answer Question