Menlo Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Analyst Interview

Logistics Analyst
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in May 2013.

Interview Details – Just be prepared in advance with questions you need answered in order to feel each other out in the interview process. Bring a nice pen and notebook to every interview. If possible, find out who you will interview with and research them a little bit prior to interview.

Negotiation Details – easy

Solutions Engineer Analyst Interview

Solutions Engineer Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in October 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview, on site and multiple follow up phone interviews.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Logistics Supervisor Interview

Logistics Supervisor
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details – very good experience

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Menlo?   View Answer

Leadership Management Trainee Interview

Leadership Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in February 2012.

Interview Details – The process involved meeting one on one with an HR rep. The questions asked were mostly behavioral. The focus was on leadership experience and abilities as well as strengths vs weaknesses. The most difficult question that I encountered was when asked to describe a time when I failed and how I reacted to this. Overall though the interview went smoothly and the representatives were very easy to speak with.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you failed and how you reacted to this.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details – After several on site interviews, you would have thought a decision would have been made on hiring. One interview included interviewing/meeting with Menlo’s customer without the hiring manager or Menlo staff in the room – bizarre or possible a fake scenario (?). Additionally, if you ask an applicant if he/she would mind being a secret manager, masking your identity as an hourly employee, I think there are bigger problems then managing and working on cost reduction.

A successful manager is one who is straightforward and demonstrates integrity and leads by example. Sneaking around, spying on employees will only motivate someone to do just enough not to get fired.

Interview Question – Meeting a customer, without any background of he client of staff present (I could have said anything).   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Logistics Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in May 2009.

Interview Details – Had a college interview with recruiter. Received phone interview with HR. Once completed, I received a 1 on 1 with company management. Seem very friendly, willing to offer employee growth. Spoke with several current employees. Employees seem somewhat happy (mostly those that are working to pay their bills).

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Salary was non-negotiable. Was hired right out of college.

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in December 2009.

Interview Details – It was mostly behavioral interview based on my past experiences

Interview Question – What are the various factors to be considered while forecasting   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Menlo Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Menlo Worldwide interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Menlo Worldwide employees and interview candidates.