Menlo Worldwide Interview Questions & Reviews

3.1

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in May 2013.

Just be prepared in advance with questions you need answered in order to feel each other out in the interview process. Bring a nice pen and notebook to every interview. If possible, find out who you will interview with and research them a little bit prior to interview.

easy

Solutions Engineer Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in October 2009.

Phone interview, on site and multiple follow up phone interviews.

Logistics Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in February 2011.

very good experience

Leadership Management Trainee Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in February 2012.

The process involved meeting one on one with an HR rep. The questions asked were mostly behavioral. The focus was on leadership experience and abilities as well as strengths vs weaknesses. The most difficult question that I encountered was when asked to describe a time when I failed and how I reacted to this. Overall though the interview went smoothly and the representatives were very easy to speak with.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you failed and how you reacted to this.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in February 2011.

After several on site interviews, you would have thought a decision would have been made on hiring. One interview included interviewing/meeting with Menlo’s customer without the hiring manager or Menlo staff in the room – bizarre or possible a fake scenario (?). Additionally, if you ask an applicant if he/she would mind being a secret manager, masking your identity as an hourly employee, I think there are bigger problems then managing and working on cost reduction.

A successful manager is one who is straightforward and demonstrates integrity and leads by example. Sneaking around, spying on employees will only motivate someone to do just enough not to get fired.

Interview Questions
    • Meeting a customer, without any background of he client of staff present (I could have said anything).   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in May 2009.

Had a college interview with recruiter. Received phone interview with HR. Once completed, I received a 1 on 1 with company management. Seem very friendly, willing to offer employee growth. Spoke with several current employees. Employees seem somewhat happy (mostly those that are working to pay their bills).

Interview Questions
    Salary was non-negotiable. Was hired right out of college.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Menlo Worldwide in December 2009.

It was mostly behavioral interview based on my past experiences

Interview Questions
    • What are the various factors to be considered while forecasting   View Answer

Worked for Menlo Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!