Mental Health Cooperative

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative.

Interview Details – The leadership and interview process was professional. There is a required TB skin test upon hiring and annual testing after that. They promote healthy lifestyle initiatives. They also offer a free flu shot a couple times a year. The company's onsite pharmacy offers discounts on employee prescriptions.

Interview Question – They were average interview questions.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative in February 2010.

Interview Details – Met with a few people within the staff. All were very friendly. Position was explained, potential supervisors were met. Questions were general, like why I wanted to work for the company and questions about my previous experience.

Interview Question – Tell us about your previous experiences?   Answer Question

Disaster Counselor Interview

Disaster Counselor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative in June 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with two people told them about my experience and they asked questions of how I deal with stressful situations? If I'm ok going to bad areas of town? what my long term goals are? Then they called me 3 days later to offer me a job.

Interview Question – Are you ok going to bad parts of town?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mental Health Cooperative? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mental Health Cooperative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mental Health Cooperative employees and interview candidates.