Mental Health Cooperative

Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mental Health Cooperative

Adult Case Manager Interview

Received a call a day after I applied to set up an interview and I scheduled one for the following day. Interview questions were the average type of questions. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Strengths and Weaknesses? What experience do you have in this field? I had an interview roughly a month ago and I have yet to hear either way.

Interview Questions
    • "What kind of population do you see yourself working wtih?" This only threw me off, because I thought that the answer was basically in the name of the company.   Answer Question

Case Manager I Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mental Health Cooperative in April 2014.

I applied for the position online (their website lists job openings). I followed-up with a phone call a few days after applying and left a message regarding the available position. I received a phone call the following day and scheduled an interview for the following week.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were standard for the job. The interviewer looked through my resume and asked questions about some of my previous work experience. I was also asked why I want to work in the field and what I would like to do in the future.   Answer Question

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mental Health Cooperative.

The leadership and interview process was professional. There is a required TB skin test upon hiring and annual testing after that. They promote healthy lifestyle initiatives. They also offer a free flu shot a couple times a year. The company's onsite pharmacy offers discounts on employee prescriptions.

Disaster Counselor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mental Health Cooperative in June 2010.

I interviewed with two people told them about my experience and they asked questions of how I deal with stressful situations? If I'm ok going to bad areas of town? what my long term goals are? Then they called me 3 days later to offer me a job.

Case Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mental Health Cooperative in February 2010.

Met with a few people within the staff. All were very friendly. Position was explained, potential supervisors were met. Questions were general, like why I wanted to work for the company and questions about my previous experience.