Mentor Graphics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

ATME Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mentor Graphics in June 2010.

Interview Details – Call from HR to discuss the position and the background. (I dont know why they read out stuff that we already have gone through at the time applying). HR says next round coming up. No reply for 2 weeks. HR calls and says be ready for a technical phone interview. Some engineer calls and goes through my resume for the 1st time while on the call ! Says you may not be a match for our department and asks whether why my resume was directed to their unit. Still goes ahead with the interview and says skills and resume are very impressive. Havent heard back since 3 months. They cant even flush out a reject mail !!

Interview Question – OOP   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mentor Graphics

Worked for Mentor Graphics? Contribute to the Community!

Mentor Graphics Videos

Mentor Graphics – Why Work for Us?

Mentor Graphics® is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mentor Graphics ATME interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mentor Graphics employees and interview candidates.