Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mentor Graphics
- Software Development Engineer (9)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Corporate Marketing Engineer (4)
- Senior Applications Engineer (3)
- Technical Marketing Engineer (3)
- Intern (3)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Software Development (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Associate Technical Marketing Engineer (2)
- Member Technical Staff (2)
- ATME (1)
- Rotational Emulation Engineer (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Marketing Business Analyst (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Application Engineer (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Pre-Sales Lead Development Engineer (1)
- Senior TME (1)
- Senior Member, Technical Staff (1)
- Associate Rotation Engineer-DVT (1)
- Associate Rotation Engineer-Med (1)
- Associate Rotational Engineer (1)
- Ingénieur en Développement de Logiciel - Outils de Caractérisation Cellulaires (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- Associate Applications Engineer (1)
- Lead Member Technical Staff (1)
Corporate Marketing Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Wilsonville, OR).
I was contacted about the opportunity after they selected my resume from a uni career fair. We communicated via email about the position before a phone interview. A week after the phone interview, I was invited on-site for multiple interviews and to give a technical presentation. A very positive experience and it paid off as it has paved the way for further engineering roles within the company.
- It was one technical question in a topic that I was not that skilled in. It didn't hinder me as I got the other ones correct. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Mentor Graphics
Corporate Marketing Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mentor Graphics in January 2014.
The first round was a telephonic interview taken by two people. Couple of questions on my resume and others were about what interested me the most about the position, why the company etc. I was asked to interview for another round the next week. I presented an academic project to around 4-5 people over the internet. Again was asked questions on my resume and behavioral questions. Haven't heard back from them. It has been more than a month.
- There weren't any in particular but they did grill me about my resume a lot! Answer Question
Corporate Marketing Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Wilsonville, OR) in March 2013.
Phone screen followed by in-person interview. Phone screen is about 30-45 minutes mostly questions out of your resume. In-person is a presentation followed by 2-3 rounds of interview.
- Questions on DC drop, split planes, crosstalk. How do you solve crosstalk issues in split planes? What are split planes? What is crosstalk? Answer Question
Corporate Marketing Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Wilsonville, OR).
Phone Screen....Talked about job and possible advancements. Explained to me that he got my resume from my university careers department....
- What interested you in this role? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Don't offer Engineering student a telemarketing job....really what a waste of time!