Mentor Graphics Corporate Marketing Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Corporate Marketing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mentor Graphics (Wilsonville, OR).

Interview

I was contacted about the opportunity after they selected my resume from a uni career fair. We communicated via email about the position before a phone interview. A week after the phone interview, I was invited on-site for multiple interviews and to give a technical presentation. A very positive experience and it paid off as it has paved the way for further engineering roles within the company.

Interview Questions

• It was one technical question in a topic that I was not that skilled in. It didn't hinder me as I got the other ones correct.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mentor Graphics

Corporate Marketing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mentor Graphics in January 2014.

Interview

The first round was a telephonic interview taken by two people. Couple of questions on my resume and others were about what interested me the most about the position, why the company etc. I was asked to interview for another round the next week. I presented an academic project to around 4-5 people over the internet. Again was asked questions on my resume and behavioral questions. Haven't heard back from them. It has been more than a month.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any in particular but they did grill me about my resume a lot!   Answer Question

Corporate Marketing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mentor Graphics (Wilsonville, OR) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in-person interview. Phone screen is about 30-45 minutes mostly questions out of your resume. In-person is a presentation followed by 2-3 rounds of interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on DC drop, split planes, crosstalk. How do you solve crosstalk issues in split planes? What are split planes? What is crosstalk?   Answer Question

Corporate Marketing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Wilsonville, OR).

Interview

Phone Screen....Talked about job and possible advancements. Explained to me that he got my resume from my university careers department....

Interview Questions

• What interested you in this role?   1 Answer

Don't offer Engineering student a telemarketing job....really what a waste of time!