Mentor Graphics Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2015

2.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics in May 2015.

Interview

Coding questions. Interview was really simple. Lasted for hardly 10 min. They didn't ask any questions from resume. They gave me few days to prepare. The job description was web development but no questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mentor Graphics

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Huntsville, AL) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview was unorganized and my interviewers didn't seem ready to give an interview. After an introduction, a random employee was asked to interview me with no preparation. He asked questions and got the terminology wrong, then wondered how I didn't know the answer. I was also asked what my dream company to work for is, as if it would be this one rather than a Silicon Valley company.

Interview Questions

• What is the purpose of abstract data types?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Portland, OR) in March 2008.

Interview

This actually is an intern phone interview. It went through pretty well as companies are eager to get whatever they can get at that time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied Off Campus for the position of 6 months Intern. Called for interview at Noida office. 3 Rounds - all Technical. Questions based on Digital Designs, Synthesisability, Timing Analysis, Advanced C Programming were asked. Basic knowledge of HDLs like verilog and system verilog is a must. Some puzzles were also asked. Except the C part, the interview was a delight for me.

Interview Questions

• What do keywords like Volatile and Exterm mean in C++ programming and when are they needed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They wanted immediate joining, so turn up for this interview if you are full time available.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Resume shortlisting followed by personal interview. The person taking the personal interview was less interested in how much knowledge you have and more in how much you can get instantly out of your presence of mind. All technical questions had a catch associated with them thought the questions were mostly common

Interview Questions

• What is ostrich algorithm in deadlock recovery?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as such