Mentor Graphics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Huntsville, AL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mentor Graphics in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was unorganized and my interviewers didn't seem ready to give an interview. After an introduction, a random employee was asked to interview me with no preparation. He asked questions and got the terminology wrong, then wondered how I didn't know the answer. I was also asked what my dream company to work for is, as if it would be this one rather than a Silicon Valley company.

Interview Question – What is the purpose of abstract data types?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Portland, OR

I interviewed at Mentor Graphics in March 2008.

Interview Details – This actually is an intern phone interview. It went through pretty well as companies are eager to get whatever they can get at that time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mentor Graphics

Worked for Mentor Graphics? Contribute to the Community!

Mentor Graphics Videos

Mentor Graphics – Why Work for Us?

Mentor Graphics® is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mentor Graphics Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mentor Graphics employees and interview candidates.