Mentor Graphics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Marlborough, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Mentor Graphics in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was already an employee that was there through acquisition. We didn't have to interview really for our jobs. The "away team" was sent from the division to check us all out though but they didn't listen to anything we had to say about how we did business. We spent the next nine months waiting for them to figure it out while they completely destroyed everything we had done for the past 10 years and then came back and told us we were right but made it sound like it was their idea.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mentor Graphics

Worked for Mentor Graphics? Contribute to the Community!

Mentor Graphics Videos

Mentor Graphics – Why Work for Us?

Mentor Graphics® is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mentor Graphics Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mentor Graphics employees and interview candidates.