Mentor Graphics

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mentor Graphics in January 2009.

Advertised position was for marketing. But they were looking for the best R&D, who can go toe-to-toe with the best of R&D engineers, and the best sales person. There was no clear focus for what they are looking for. From phone screening to the first group interview it took less than a week. Then the process slowed down. The next interviewer just delayed for more than 3 weeks with one reason or the other. Then the hiring manager never responded and by the time he responded, it was already 8-10 weeks. The interview process was fairly unprofessional, even though the questions were fairly easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mentor Graphics

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mentor Graphics in June 2008.

I knew the person that was hiring and she was pretty sure she wanted to hire me, so the interviews were a bit of a formality. I did 2 interviews, both pretty standard and routine. Mentor is big, global company, but outside of headquarters things are relatively relaxed, and that's how the interviews felt.

Interview Questions
    • Unfortunately I don't recall the interview questions that were asked.   Answer Question
    Fairly straightforward. There wasn't really any room to negotiate on salary.