Mentor Graphics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mentor Graphics in June 2008.

Interview Details – I knew the person that was hiring and she was pretty sure she wanted to hire me, so the interviews were a bit of a formality. I did 2 interviews, both pretty standard and routine. Mentor is big, global company, but outside of headquarters things are relatively relaxed, and that's how the interviews felt.

Interview Question – Unfortunately I don't recall the interview questions that were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fairly straightforward. There wasn't really any room to negotiate on salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Mentor Graphics in January 2009.

Interview Details – Advertised position was for marketing. But they were looking for the best R&D, who can go toe-to-toe with the best of R&D engineers, and the best sales person. There was no clear focus for what they are looking for. From phone screening to the first group interview it took less than a week. Then the process slowed down. The next interviewer just delayed for more than 3 weeks with one reason or the other. Then the hiring manager never responded and by the time he responded, it was already 8-10 weeks. The interview process was fairly unprofessional, even though the questions were fairly easy.

Interview Question – Describe your weakness   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mentor Graphics

Worked for Mentor Graphics? Contribute to the Community!

Mentor Graphics Videos

Mentor Graphics – Why Work for Us?

Mentor Graphics® is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mentor Graphics Product Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mentor Graphics employees and interview candidates.