Interviews for Top Jobs at Mentor Graphics
- Software Development Engineer (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Corporate Marketing Engineer (4)
- Technical Marketing Engineer (3)
- Intern (3)
- Senior Applications Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Software Development (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Associate Technical Marketing Engineer (2)
- Member Technical Staff (2)
- ATME (1)
- Rotational Emulation Engineer (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Pre-Sales Lead Development Engineer (1)
- Senior TME (1)
- Senior Member, Technical Staff (1)
- Associate Rotation Engineer-DVT (1)
- Associate Rotational Engineer (1)
- Ingénieur en Développement de Logiciel - Outils de Caractérisation Cellulaires (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Marketing Business Analyst (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Market Analyst (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- Associate Applications Engineer (1)
- Lead Member Technical Staff (1)
- Software Development Intern (1)
4 people found this helpful
Rotational Emulation Engineer Interview
The process took 7 weeks – interviewed at Mentor Graphics in October 2010.
Was contacted by the recruiter who set up a phone interview. Almost all questions were based on the projects on resume. Got a positive feedback from the recruiter within a few days, but took a long time to schedule an on-site interview. On-site interview consisted of 8 rounds with 8 different employees. All of them except for 1 asked interesting and very related questions.
C / C ++ --- Tested OOPS concepts with a sample code.
Verilog / VHDL -- Basic design questions.
Circuit Design questions.
Project related questions.
Logical puzzles ---- Extremely Vague !!!
No response for almost a month following the interview. Had to repeatedly mail the recruiter to get a response. Turned out to be a reject .. But was a good learning exp. Helped me crack the on-site interview for my dream job elsewhere.
- C ++ code to test OOPS concepts. Answer Question