Mentor Graphics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Mentor Graphics

Interview Details – I was intern there for 2 years. so there was no interviewing for me

Software Development Interview

Software Development
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mentor Graphics in March 2008.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume online. Got a call back after two weeks. Did four hours of interviews on site with the team I was applying to. Two days later, I went back for an interview with another team member and VP of R&D. All the interview questions were pretty banal technical stuff, and a couple of brain teasers. Received offer by e-mail the next day.

Interview Question – Explain the bug in a destructor sequence involving multiple inheritance in C++.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Low-ball salary.

Software Development Interview

Software Development

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mentor Graphics in November 2010.

Interview Details – They asked about the cumulative grade ,why don't I have honors

Interview Question – Why don't you have honors?   Answer Question

Worked for Mentor Graphics? Contribute to the Community!