Mercadolibre

www.mercadolibre.com

Mercadolibre Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercadolibre

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barueri (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barueri (Brazil)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mercadolibre in July 2013.

Initial communications through Head Hunting. Later, 1st interview with HR regional Manager, 2nd interview with HR LatAM Diretor, 3rd interview with Business Executives: Marketing and Products Latam Director, Latam Marketing Manager, Head of Business Director; and the last interview with the Senior VP of Business Unit.

All interviews were demanding, asking questions about my last 5 years background. Questions were about business scenarios of my past history, understanding tradeoff, resultas and decisions. HR interviews were all about background to understand interpersonal qualities. Business interviews were focused on background but driven for the future challenges from the new position.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult - a Series o questions, may be 30-40 questions, in sequence, discussing an strategy behind consumer segmentation, trade marketing, Digital Marketing, Consumer engagement and business growth. Very challenging and interesting though.   Answer Question

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

interviewed at Mercadolibre in May 2013.

An HR person contacted me via mail for a two-hour duration Assessment Center for the followings days. We were supposed to be 10 guys, but only 7 of us showed up. The meeting was conducted by this HR person but the hiring manager was also present and made some questions whenever she felt it was important. We all had the chance to introduce ourselves and were asked some basic questions such as what are your responsbilities in your current job?, Why do you want to change?, Why MercadoLibre?. After this AC, 2 or 3 people would be invited to an individual interview. I didn´t got that invitation. I guess it was because I didn´t (and don´t) have some requirements that were "desirable" for the position (SQL, database marketing, etc). All in all, the HR people were very nice and communicative. Good experience.

Interview Questions
    • If you have to choose to be one animal, what animal would you like to be?   View Answer