Mercantile Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercantile Bank

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mercantile Bank.

Interview

Talked with one of HR people before about my interest. Then when you go in, they ask you to do a test before (analyzing balance sheet and income statement). Standard interview questions after that. Describe strengths, weaknesses, experiences, working with teams, etc.

Head Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mercantile Bank (Miami, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

You said Hello and you had to pass a computer test before you were hired.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. After passing the test I was called to work the next day.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mercantile Bank in March 2012.

Interview

Had to take a basic accounting test about income statements and balance sheets, then interviewed with a group of 3 people. Very friendly atmosphere and asked a lot of questions about my education and past internship experiences seeing as this will be my first position out of college.