Mercator Advisory Group

Candidate Interview Review

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maynard, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Mercator Advisory Group in March 2012.

Mercator Advisory Group sent me an email inviting me for an interview. When I arrived at the time they had requested, they had no idea who I was and were unfamiliar with my resume. Completely disorganized. I was given a very deep understanding of the company, but very few questions were asked. Genuinely nice people who strive for a work life balance. Good pay for a small shop.

I got the impression this would be a great fit for someone who is good at following specific instructions and producing reports that say exactly what upper management wants them to say. Very strong emphasis on communication and writing skills. Limited travel.

Mercator Advisory Group then set up an appointment time when they were going to call me and they never did call or respond to follow up emails. No feedback.

Interview Questions

Worked for Mercator Advisory Group? Contribute to the Community!