Mercator Advisory Group

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Maynard, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mercator Advisory Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – Mercator Advisory Group sent me an email inviting me for an interview. When I arrived at the time they had requested, they had no idea who I was and were unfamiliar with my resume. Completely disorganized. I was given a very deep understanding of the company, but very few questions were asked. Genuinely nice people who strive for a work life balance. Good pay for a small shop.

I got the impression this would be a great fit for someone who is good at following specific instructions and producing reports that say exactly what upper management wants them to say. Very strong emphasis on communication and writing skills. Limited travel.

Mercator Advisory Group then set up an appointment time when they were going to call me and they never did call or respond to follow up emails. No feedback.

Interview Question – Writing experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mercator Advisory Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mercator Advisory Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mercator Advisory Group employees and interview candidates.