Mercedes-Benz China

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

Interviewed at Mercedes-Benz China

Interview Details – for the whole interview process. we have the normal procedure to follow as other companies. CV will be viewed by HR for the first selection. telephone interview will be taken for screening all the selected candidates. if you are lucky enough, you may get the face to face interview after the telephone interview.

Interview Question – It think the interview questions are very normal for me . I didn't encounter any special and difficult question. maybe some questions about the industry will be a little bit challenging, because I didn't work for that industry before. the company's introduction may be helpful for the preparation if you really want to get the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – how much did you earn before?

Intern Interview

Intern
Changping, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mercedes-Benz China in June 2011.

Interview Details – 3 interviews. The first one is telephone interview. The second one is Group interview: give you a case to discuss, evaluate your contribution in a team. The final one is interview with the manager. Have a nice talk about things in your resume

Interview Question – What's your plan in the future 5 years?
What is your expectations in our company?
  Answer Question

Intern Product Management Interview

Intern Product Management
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mercedes-Benz China in May 2011.

Interview Details – First I got a reaction on my online application with the invitation for my first interview a few days later, which I confirmed.
During the first interview I had great difficulties understanding the HR employee's questions. Most questions were about my previous internship at ExxonMobil. How I handled difficult situations, what my tasks were, what my strengths and weaknesses are, when I am available, whether I am enrolled as a student during the internship period etc.
After the interview I had to wait a few days and then they informed me they would like to have another interview with me, but for another position. I accepted and was interviewed by two people, one of them my predecessor.
After the second interview I got another call from the HR department telling me I am offered the position and was informed about the details like the accommodation, salary, visa etc.
The HR team was very supportive and friendly.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation in your previous internship and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For internships there is no room for negotiation when it comes to benefits or salaries.

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mercedes-Benz China in September 2011.

Interview Details – it was thorough. and it was a lot of fun. first telephone interview, then group interview, finally the department interview.

Interview Question – What's your career plan?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Mercedes-Benz China? Contribute to the Community!