Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Updated Jan 4, 2015
Updated Jan 4, 2015

3.1

PMO Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India in December 2014.

The initial communication about the JD and subsequent consent from me for scheduling the interview was quick and alluring. Consequently, the HR personnel scheduled the F2F interview within a week, and once I went for the interview at the office, the HR escorted and subsequently updated me about the absence of the intended interviewer confessed to me over the mail, and introduced me with a new interviewer.
    Although, the interview went really well in my perspective, I received a vague response from the HR after one hour of interview with the interviewer.
    Presumably, its been one month now, till I didn't receive any firm updates regarding the feedback from the concerned team.

Interview Questions
    • Business case to manage and handle multiple support projects.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

It was pool campus for 5 colleges... First round was Aptitude plus technical written of (20+25) questions for 1 hr.. Then technical interview later Hr..
    Aptitude was easy.. Technical they covered all the subjects... Kind of easy If u ve good knowledge....

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India in November 2014.

1st round 20 aptitude questions(basics) and 20 technical questions (mainly JAVA & few DB).
    2nd round GD
    3rd round GD (my panel was kind of annoying and was asking difficult questions compared to other panels it all depends on the panel)
    4th HR

Interview Questions
    • Traverse tree depthwise and pur it in a stack(tree is not a complete binary tree)   Answer Question

Bad review on glassdoor (MBRDI just runs on brand)

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

4 rounds: written test, Group discussion, technical round and HR round.
    written test contains 20 questions from general aptitude and 25 technical questions.
    questions for electrical science students (ECE & EEE) : Control system, network analysis,microcontroller, microprocessor & C programming.
    Technical round: Interviewer checks the problem solving capacity of the candidate.
    HR round: The best round of all!! Maximum rejections happen here. Smartness counts.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on Calculus in the technical round, this was because i had good score in my PUC 2.   Answer Question

Senior Lead Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India.

Very good though its a long process. At times it takes about 2 months to close it or get a status. Very people friendly and coardial behaviour. Handle professionally the process.

Good

Post Gradute Trainee Interview

met 3 people, first with HR and then 2 rounds with managers. the rounds were generic to understand my interests. HR was just to fill in the forms and go thru process, no real screening

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India in May 2014.

Applied through Naukri. Profile was sent to Company and they shortlisted for the requirement. Once entered had to wait till they call in. HR took few candidates to respective department. Then there was called for first round technical then managerial and HR rounds

Interview Questions
    • They did not even remember shortlisting my profile for the job. Though my name was there in the list.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India in May 2014.

I applied through a consultant. The interview was on a week day. The consultant told me that interview panel is available only on that day and all the rounds will be done the same day. (Note: The visitors are not allowed to carry mobile phones inside office premises.) One security person took me to a floor and asked to wait. There were already 3-4 people waiting for interview. I waited for one and a half hour but none turned up. Finally at around the lunch time an hr guy came and told that the interview will be after the lunch, and asked me (and other interviewees) to go have lunch (free) and come back. It is strange that hte HR guy was getting between me and one more interviewee with a similar name as mine. After coming back, I was made to wait for more than an hour again. Finally a person interviewed me. He dint ask any difficult questions. He was mostly asking like do you know this and that kind of questions. Later he asked me to wait outside. And he went some other floor without giving feedback to the hr person. After 15 mins the hr person came. When I checked with him, he is asking me where is the interviewer. :-). I told him he went to some other floor. After 10 mins, the hr told me that he will get the feedback from him and let me know and asked me to carry on for the day. Afterwards there was no communication at all. When I asked the same to the consultant she said she too had not got the feedback yet.
    Overall a negative interview experience. Hope they won't do this to others also.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India.

it was a pool campus for cs/is.The process took a day, started with an awesome presentation of the company and the work they do in India. the written test was divided in two parts technical and aptitude. if you know your basics then it is a piece of cake. then followed of group discussion here they see your communication skill so just don't sit tight it doesn't matter which number you enter in the discussion just be sure u speak for a minute and to the topic. then in the interview they see how is your understanding in you subject and remember to use real time examples while explaining. hr round is just typical hr questions make ure you prepare then from before.

Interview Questions
    • questions were only basics from c++ java they check your oop skill.   Answer Question

Post Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

A technical and a aptitude test followed by an interview

Interview Questions
    • I think the monty hall problem asked during the interview was a tricky one.   View Answers (2)