Mercedes-Benz U.S. International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance CAReer Program Interview

Finance CAReer Program
Vance, AL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International in October 2013.

Interview Details – First round interview was a few days after a career fair at my university, the second round interview was (a couple weeks later) a phone interview with a manager in their finance department, and the 3rd round was the assessment center at the MBUSI headquarters in Vance AL.

Interview Question – how would i confront a manager who was unfriendly and/or withholding information from me   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Controller
Maastricht (Netherlands)

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International in May 2011.

Interview Details – too long to take a decision

Interview Question – trying to make a P&L exercise in Dutch, despite that I didn't speak Dutch   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate. 2 days before the hiring date the position was offered to me

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International in April 2010.

Interview Details – I got a call 3 weeks after I submitted my application, then I was scheduled for an initial interview withe HR assistant only to find out that she scheduled all interviews at the same time and date for all their hirings, then she told us of the situation that she is the only person who will be conducting the interviews for all, so I asked if I can be re-scheduled because it will take her the whole day to finish us all. she called me back for a re-scheduling after a week and then at the same day I was asked to wait for an hour to have the interview with the GM and the Finance Head, no one explained how the interview process will go. I again got a call for a schedule of interview with the Chairman who after asking me to have a sit told me that with my experience I will just be culture shock with company and proceeded to asked if I know him prior to being told who he is which the HR assistant failed to answer me when I asked her. The chairman also told me that they terminated their last HR director after they found out that he goes online to blog during company time.

Interview Question – all average interview questions asked   Answer Question

Call Centre Interview

Call Centre

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International in April 2009.

Interview Details – very intimidating.lots of questions asked.

Interview Questions

Worked for Mercedes-Benz U.S. International? Contribute to the Community!