Mercedes-Benz U.S. International Interview Questions

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International

CAReer Top Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vance, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International (Vance, AL) in May 2014.

Interview

Assessment Center: Full day of various hypothetical and role-playing activities, tailored to the position and department you are applying for. There were 5 other people in my assessment center, all interviewing for different CAReer positions. We did several group activities together, such as reviewing descriptions of several suppliers and having a group discussion about which suppliers would be the most valuable to source from. Various managers observed as you had your group discussion and rated you based on your contributions to the conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of good management?   1 Answer

Finance CAReer Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vance, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International (Vance, AL) in October 2013.

Interview

First round interview was a few days after a career fair at my university, the second round interview was (a couple weeks later) a phone interview with a manager in their finance department, and the 3rd round was the assessment center at the MBUSI headquarters in Vance AL.

Interview Questions

• how would i confront a manager who was unfriendly and/or withholding information from me   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maastricht (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International (Maastricht (Netherlands)) in May 2011.

Interview

Teveel tijd nodig voor het nemen van een besluit.

too long to take a decision

Interview Questions

• Proberen om een P&L oefening in het Nederlands te maken, ondanks dat ik geen Nederlands spreek   trying to make a P&L exercise in Dutch, despite that I didn't speak Dutch   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ik was niet in staat om te onderhandelen. 2 dagen voor de aanneemdatum werd de positie mij aangeboden.

I wasn't able to negotiate. 2 days before the hiring date the position was offered to me

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International (Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)) in April 2010.

Interview

I got a call 3 weeks after I submitted my application, then I was scheduled for an initial interview withe HR assistant only to find out that she scheduled all interviews at the same time and date for all their hirings, then she told us of the situation that she is the only person who will be conducting the interviews for all, so I asked if I can be re-scheduled because it will take her the whole day to finish us all. she called me back for a re-scheduling after a week and then at the same day I was asked to wait for an hour to have the interview with the GM and the Finance Head, no one explained how the interview process will go. I again got a call for a schedule of interview with the Chairman who after asking me to have a sit told me that with my experience I will just be culture shock with company and proceeded to asked if I know him prior to being told who he is which the HR assistant failed to answer me when I asked her. The chairman also told me that they terminated their last HR director after they found out that he goes online to blog during company time.

Call Centre Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International in April 2009.

Interview

very intimidating.lots of questions asked.

Interview Questions

• what are the objectives of the company   1 Answer
    • what do you do differently in your work to do your daily job?   Answer Question