Mercedes-Benz USA

2.8

Swap Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA.

Very Easy- Must be very trust worthy and have a clean driving record. You will be given the responsibility to transport very expensive cars long distances. You may also be asked to drive clients of Mercedes Benz as a service offered by the dealership. If you own an expensive car, which one of your friends would you let drive it? BE THAT FRIEND.

Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA.

Took 2 weeks:
    1. Interview with the recruiter (vendor)
    2. Interview with the in –house recruiter ( after resume submitted)
    3. Panel interview
    Needed to prepare presentation for the panel interview.

Panel interview was wired – I had to present my assignment. There were no follow up questions/ no reaction. Just a dead silence. And that was for 45 minutes.

Sales Consultant MB Oakalnd Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA.

Over the top, painful, and the same comments over and over again. Two things, will I be able to handle the negative connotation of being a car salesperson, I had none...next, the boisterous conversations about how the auto industry made them financially successful, no comment..........

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected comment ," I will be nice to you for the for the first week, then I will treat you like an hmmm, Glass doors won't let me but in the language that was used during the interview...ok, like everyone else".   View Answer
    Fair, actually good.

Knowledge and Tech Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA in May 2014.

Interview process was somewhat more relaxed then I had planned. Went into a conference room with the hiring manager, talked for about an hour as she wrote down every answer. Some of the questions caught me off guard as I wish I prepared a bit more. I come from a very small family owned company, and going into a large corporate environment brought up a few questions that I wasn't prepared for. Good experience though, and even though I did not get offered the job, I still have hope of one day finding a position there.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions about how you helped out your current company, and a lot of how would you deal with this, type questions   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA.

Extremely thorough process with several individuals. Had to specifically speak about automotive industry. Personality and fit very important as well as skills and experience.

Interview Questions
    • Had to recall the most challenging situation I faced in my marketing career and what I did to overcome the obstacles. Also, asked to provide case studies with quantified results.   Answer Question
    Offer made. No negotiation.

Retails Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA.

Phone interview with recruiter then in person interview with the manager. Personality based questions - should know advanced Excel

None

Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA.

Very long and exhausting process. HR takes a long time to get back to you

There is no negotiation - you take it or you leave it

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA.

Why do you want to pursue a career in sales? How do you overcome objection?

Fuel Economy Test Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA in September 2013.

Applied through Mercedes' career website

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA in March 2013.

Very long and outdated. Random questions with little interest while giving the interview. It felt more like they were happy to be out of the cubicle.

Low wage