Mercer Client Services Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mercer in June 2013.

Interview

Initially communicated with recruiter and set up an interview. I interviewed with three different teams in one day. I heard back a few weeks later and was offered the position

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest regret so far career or schooling wise?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate salary - good starting base pay and benefits

Other Interview Reviews for Mercer

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mercer.

Interview

This was a long process that started in March and I received the offer in late May of that year. Interviewing with Mercer requires great patience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good and right in line with the expectation I had set.

Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mercer (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

The local hiring manager reached out to me after coming across my online resume (Monster, I believe). There was an initial phone interview: It covered the basics of my educational/work background. It seemed to be a get-to-know-you rather than an intense confrontation. It was pleasant, after which the determination was made that I should come in and sit for 1:1 interviews. 1:1 Interviews - I came in the next week for my interviews. I was pleasantly guided to a conference room where the interviews took place. 3 different interviewers, one at a time, 30 minute interviews each. The interviews were 75-100% Behavioral. This is your chance to ask questions, and you should. Ask for rundown of the day-to-day activities and taskings of a CSA at Mercer. After this session, an offer was extended less than a week later. I accepted. .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn't get along with?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a challenge you had to overcome, and how you resolved the situation?   Answer Question
    • Describe your teaching process?   Answer Question

Negotiation

**You can/should try to negotiate if you have any kind of a leg to stand on that enables you to do so (past experiences, amazing qualifications), you could potentially secure an extra week of annual vacation, and a small bump in starting base salary. It's worth the risk.

Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mercer (Deerfield, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

Phone screen, onsite interview with multiple managers

Interview Questions

• What you like least about other employers and dealing with difficult situations   1 Answer

Negotiation

for entry level position just accepted offer

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mercer in May 2012.

Interview

The process consisted of on-campus interview, followed by an on-site interview which consisted of 3 different interviews. The interviews were very conversational and I was not asked too many difficult questions. The process was slow however with two months between my initial interview and my first day of work.