Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercer
- Actuarial Analyst (32)
- Analyst (21)
- Human Capital Analyst (14)
- Health and Benefits Consultant (11)
- Intern (9)
- Actuarial Intern (8)
- Investment Analyst (7)
- Consultant (6)
- Senior Associate (5)
- Associate (5)
- Health and Benefits Intern (5)
- Participant Services Representative (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Principal (4)
- Talent Consulting Analyst (4)
- Retirement Analyst (3)
- Investment Consulting Analyst (3)
- Health and Benefits Analyst (3)
- Human Capital Intern (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Client Service Analyst (3)
- Client Services Analyst (2)
- Actuarial Consultant (2)
- Benefits Analyst (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Junior Analyst (2)
- Investment Consulting Intern (2)
- Relationship Manager (2)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Project Coordinator (2)
Phone interview led by HR, then proceeded to interviews with consultants. A lot of behavioral questions that was pretty straight forward. When you get the final round be prepared to do a case study on the sector or industry you are applying for.
- What was your biggest failure Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Mercer
Consultant InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Mercer (New York, NY) in June 2010.
Sent in by head hunter and interviewed in both 1 on 1 and group setting with team leaders. Reviewed structure of organization (always evolving) and reviewed my qualifications. Nice people though not entirely engaged in the conversation. No difficult questions or testing of knowledge of industry.
- How do you think that the skills and knowledge you have gained in your career will translate into success here? 1 Answer
Consultant InterviewAccepted Offer
Five rounds of interviews, including questions on core concepts of HR, group discussion, pannel discussion, written round etc. Also had an extempore speaking round introduced. The process was lengthy but not very difficult. It took a lot of time for the same to end.
- What is the best thing you can say about our company Answer Question
Consultant InterviewDeclined Offer
We met for a "Super Saturday" interview process. We met with 8 people that day and rotated through all the interviews. Each interview was different - case study interview, excel interview, past performance / behavioral interview, an interview for us to ask questions of Mercer and an interview to learn more about the company.
- How would you way a 747? Answer Question
Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Mercer (Bangkok (Thailand)) in November 2010.
Nothing particular...2 interviews, one with PM and one with project team
There was none. I was looking forward to get a job
Consultant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Mercer in May 2010.
Scenario questions include:
Describe your experience of overcoming an obstacle.
Describe your experience of encountering a sudden change.
General questions include:
Are you considering further education?
Where do u see yourself in a team?
- Describe something u didn't do well. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review