Mercer Health and Benefits Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Health and Benefits Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mercer.

I was interviewed through an on-campus recruitment fair at my college. The process was fast and efficient. However, the interview for me only consisted of two questions: "Tell me about yourself" and "Did you have further questions for me?". They gave me a timely response, which was about 3-4 weeks after the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Mercer

Health and Benefits Consultant Interview

First round interview consisted of an on campus interview. The conversation was very easy as they just tried to get to know you. They wanted to know about myself and we also walked through my resume.

Health and Benefits Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mercer in February 2013.

On campus interview. The gentleman who interviewed me was very nice and very personable. However, I never heard back from them with a decision about a second round interview.

Interview Questions
    • nothing unexpected, usual consulting behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norwood, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

interviewed at Mercer in September 2012.

The Interview, was fairly easy. They asked basic questions about your last job and situational questions. ( Such as If you were on the phone with a costumer that was upset, how would you handle the situation.)

Interview Questions
    • None all the question were fairly easy and the best interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Mercer in February 2011.

Applied through university career center, and had an on campus interview. The interviewer mainly asked about my resume/ strengths and weaknesses. Also asked why do you want to work at mercer and why do you want to do consulting. The interviewer also asked some personality questions and spent a large amount of time describing what the position entailed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mercer in October 2010.

1:1 Interview with a team member from the Health and Benefits group. She was very easy to talk to, and most of the questions were about my resume/what I had done + a few behavioral/competency questions (tell me about a time you had a disagreement in a group, strengths/weaknesses). We somehow ended up chatting about our weekends and our favorite music bands... so it was a relatively easy interview. have another round of interviews with Mercer coming up soon.

Interview Questions
    • With all the extracurricular activities you have, how do you find a way to balance everything and get it done?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norwalk, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Mercer in May 2009.

It was just the basic phone interview with pretty standards questions about my resume/ experience

Interview Questions

Worked for Mercer? Contribute to the Community!