Mercer

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Retirement Service Center Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mercer in November 2009.

The whole process started with an email extending an invitation to an interview day. After I accepted I was given accommodation information. This whole deal was also sent out to probably twenty other candidates that all came to the same super interview day. The events started with a dinner the night before with all the other candidates and some of Mercer's employees. The following day was filled with four 1:1 interviews and the whole process ended with a group tour of Louisville. This part was actually nice that way if you get the job you kind of get an idea of the city before you make the decision. The interview itself was conducted very well with your typical questions. My only complaint was it took a couple months for them to make a hiring decision when they told us it would only take a couple weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you faced something difficult and failed?   Answer Question