Mercer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Annony Interview

Annony
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mercer in February 2014.

Interview Details – Pros – collegiate team working environment with colleagues

Cons – failed promises from senior management and below ave compensation

Actuarial Summer Internship Interview

Actuarial Summer Internship
London, England (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at Mercer.

Interview Details – Academic check, motivations for the company, a couple of competency questions.

Interview Question – What type of qualifications are you trying to obtain? (to test your understanding of the actuarial qualifications)   Answer Question

Actuarial Intern Interview

Actuarial Intern
London, England (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at Mercer.

Interview Details – Assessment Centre, a few exercises, group discussion then a presentation on your finding, verbal reasoning at the end.
Interview, competency and technical. Each lasted about 40 minutes. Will need to do research about the firm, industry...etc.

Interview Question – Explain something difficult in layman terms.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant
London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mercer.

Interview Details – There is normally a screening call to understand your profile and experience. First round is with one or two seniors who are part of the team. Read the Job description and substantiate how you are a good candidate for the role.
Second round is with a senior manager or the likes to understand in detail about what they expect from you, can be a discussion and you'll be asked competency questions regarding situations faced etc.

Interview Question – Do you think Attention to detail can be learnt or is it a natural trait?
What can you bring to this role?
  Answer Question

Reward Analyst Interview

Reward Analyst
London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Mercer in November 2010.

Interview Details – I took a pre telephone interview for Mercer in Nov. It was very relaxed and interviewer was helpful and answered some of my questions. The questions reflected what I was told I would be asked on and were about the my knowledge of the role, challenges faced by clients and some simple competency questions.

Interview Question – What are some of the challenges clients face?   Answer Question

Worked for Mercer? Contribute to the Community!